We are proud to offer exclusive bus packages to get you to and from all the action at Harrington.
BUS PROGRAM INFORMATION
All buses arriving at Harrington Raceway & Casino must be registered prior to your booking. We must have a Certificate of Insurance and ICC or DOT certification information on file prior to the bus arriving at Harrington Raceway & Casino. Our Bus Coordinators can make your Motor Coach arrangements with a Registered Bus Company or you can choose to book the Bus yourself as long as they are registered with Harrington Raceway & Casino. Availability is limited, so call in your booking arrangements early.
For Group reservations, call 1-888-887-5687 ext. 5360, 5301, 5303
A FEW RULES APPLY TO ALL BUS PACKAGES:
• Group leaders are responsible for collecting Player Club information needed for tracking patron play
• Minimum 4-hour stay
• Motorcoach must accommodate 39 passengers and be equipped with restroom facilities
• All patrons arriving on the Bus must be 21 years of age or older and must be able to produce a valid photo identification. If any passenger is under 21, the group leader free play and meal may be denied
• Group leaders are to collect Player's Club account numbers or Passenger name prior to arrival and forward this information to Harrington Raceway and Casino's Bus Marketing Department
• Any passenger who is intoxicated will be refused and may result in refusal of future trips. If any passenger is intoxicated upon arrival group leader free play and meals may be denied
• Harrington Raceway & Casino reserves the right to change or cancel any portion of any bus package at any time
Additional Restrictions do apply and trips are booked based on availability.