- Dates: May 26-27, 2012
- Hours: Saturday 12 noon -10pm; Sunday 12 noon - 5pm
- Admission: Free (Open to all ages)
- Location: The Delaware State Fairgrounds, Harrington, DE
- Event Parking: FREE - The main entrance to the Fairgrounds (grass lots - will be directed)
- For overnight camping information, please contact the fair Office at 302-398-3269
A fun-filled family weekend of free attractions in honor of the men and women of our Armed Forces and the USO. Come join the fun in this First Annual event with many activities and things to do including a full-scale Military Village, local fire company and state police displays, a Kids Zone, several food, merchandise and craft vendors, live entertainment and many exhibits and attractions.
MILITARY VILLAGE AND USO ATTRACTIONS
Over 20 exciting military displays with items such as helicopters, Dover Air Force base Fire Company equipment, Coast Guard and National Guard displays, Anti-terrorism vehicles and equipment, Rescue units and much more.
Festival entertainment includes an Eagle 97.7 Live radio remote with DJ's and local and military bands. If interested in performing at the festival, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org